What Personal Information Does IVCA Collect?The types of personal information that IVCA collects will depend on the nature of your dealings with us. We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Become a registered user on our website or subscribe to one of our mailing lists/news updates
- Attend an IVCA event
- Have business dealings with us
If you are a member or a registered user on our website or our mailing lists, the personal information collected from you will include your name, title, business address and e-mail address and contact numbers (telephone, fax). In some cases we will require fund information from investment firms.
2. How does IVCA use Personal Information?
- To contact our members, registered users and those on our mailing list to share information regarding IVCA, industry events and sponsorship opportunities.
- To publish contact business information including email addresses for members on the IVCA website.
- To provide information to third parties such as researchers for data collection and research reports. Confidentiality is maintained.
If (at any time) you do not wish to receive this kind of communication, you can unsubscribe yourself from the service or contact our office to request removal.
3. Will your personal information be given to anyone else?IVCA does not sell, rent or trade personal information with third parties. IVCA may disclose personal information to external service providers who help us operate our business. In this case, we ensure that those service providers are authorised only to use personal information for the purposes specified in our agreement.